Let’s Get Midwest City Moving
The Let’s Get Midwest City Moving 5K Walk/Run has been a staple event in the community since 2013. This year, we will be returning in-person at Joe B. Barnes Park in a hybrid style event with the course open from 11:00 am – 4:00pm! This year will see families all around Midwest City wearing their shirts and going for a walk, run, bike, or skip on October 24, 2021 .
Drive-thru packet pick-up will be on Friday, October 22nd and Saturday, October 23rd at the Nick Harroz Community Center.
- Friday, October 22: 2:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
- Saturday, October 23: 8:30 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
- Shirts are first come, first serve
Let’s Get Midwest City Moving will be hosted at Joe B. Barnes Regional Park in Midwest City. The 5K course will be open from 11:00 am – 4:00 pm with no set heat times. The start/finish line and photo booth will be set-up in the parking lot of the Reno Swim & Slide Pool located at 101 S. Douglas Blvd, Midwest City, OK 73130.
We will stay connected through text messages with event logistics, encouragements and health tips!
- Please do not participate in-person if you are experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms
- Masks at are encouraged at packet pick-up and the start/finish line
- Staff and volunteers will be wearing masks
- The course will be open for 5 hours to limit large crowds
- Water stops will be self-serve