1. In a medium bowl, stir together garlic & mustard. Add steak & stir to coat. Set aside.
2. Prepare pasta according to package directions. Set aside.
3. Lightly coat a large, deep skillet with cooking spray & heat on medium-high. Add onion & steak. Cook 5-7 minutes or until steak is cooked through.
4. Add tomatoes & kale. Cook 3-5 minutes or until kale is wilted.
5. Stir in yogurt, parmesan & Italian seasoning. Reduce heat to low & cook 4-5 minutes. Add pasta to skillet. Stir to combine & serve.