1. Fill a large saucepan with water, add potatoes & bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium & simmer until potatoes are fork-tender. Drain, toss with oil & set aside.
2. Meanwhile, heat a large skillet over medium. Add pork & cook 5-7 minutes, crumbling meat, stirring occasionally.
3. Add garlic & vegetable mix. Cook 3-5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Stir in tomatoes, corn & sage. Cook 5-7 minutes.
4. Stir in potatoes & lemon juice. Cook 1-2 minutes or until all ingredients are warm.
5. Divide into bowls, top with cheese & serve immediately.