- In a small saucepan bring water & broth to a boil. Add couscous to saucepan. Remove from heat, cover & set aside until all liquid is absorbed.
- In a large stock pot boil 4-6 cups water.
- Halve peppers lengthwise; remove core & seeds. Place peppers in boiling water & remove pot from stove. Leave peppers in water 3 minutes. Drain & set aside.
- Fluff couscous with a fork. Add oil, vinegar, apricots, cheese, tomatoes, sunflower seeds & parsley. Pepper to taste & mix well.
- Fill peppers with couscous mixture; gently pack down with the back of a spoon. In a shallow microwave-safe dish place peppers, filling side up.
- Microwave 5 minutes, or until peppers are tender. Serve immediately.