1. Heat oven to 350°F.
2. In a large bowl, add sugars, oil, applesauce, eggs & vanilla extract. Mix well.
3. In a separate bowl, add flours & oats. Mix well. Then add baking soda, baking powder, salt & pumpkin pie spice. Mix well until all dry ingredients are completely combined.
4. Blend flour & oats mixture into the sugar mixture. Stir in raisins & carrots until completely combined.
5. Lightly coat two baking sheets with cooking spray. Use a tablespoon to drop dough on baking sheets.
6. Bake 12-15 minutes, or until golden brown.