1. Coat a large skillet with cooking spray & heat over medium-high. Add pork chops & brown on both sides.
2. Cut four thin slices from apple & set aside. Core & dice remaining apple.
3. Add diced apple, applesauce, water, onion, Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder & pepper to skillet. Mix well, cover & simmer 25 minutes.
4. Meanwhile, prepare rice according to package directions.
5. In a small bowl, mix cornstarch & cold water until smooth. After 25 minutes, stir into skillet. Bring to a boil & cook 2 minutes, stirring throughout.
6. Plate pork chops over rice, top with apple slice & serve immediately.