If you are ready for some new recipes for the New Year, keep a lookout for ONIE Project’s Choose Homemade 2020 Nutrition Calendar.
As Always, Our Calendars Are Completely FREE and You Can Find Them All Around Oklahoma!
Places that will have the calendars for pick up include:
- Select Public Schools (click here to see which schools)
- DHS Offices
- Health and Wellness Centers
Don’t Miss Our NEW Features
- A new ONIE Logo
- An Updated Oklahoma Farmers Market highlight section with easy steps on how to use your SNAP benefits at Farmers Markets.
- Four extra recipes for healthy, homemade sauces and seasonings.
As Well As Some Of Our RETURNING Features
- A calendar key on the first page which gives an outline of the symbols you will see throughout the calendar on each recipe.
- Nutrition labels.
- MyPlate plate for each recipe.
- Large tear-out recipe cards.
- And we kept those bigger calendar squares so you can write down all your important activities.
In addition to the great features, ONIE’s promise is to provide quick, tasty, and healthy recipes that are easy to prepare, require minimal ingredients and clean up, and are made using common ingredients. Our recipes are certified healthy by a Registered Dietitian and developed using the MyPlate food groups. All the recipes are taste-tested in the ONIE kitchen and selected by Oklahoma families. To get a head start on trying out new recipes visit our recipe page, and don’t forget to pick up your 2020 Calendar!
Click here to view the Choose Homemade 2020 Calendar in full.