1. In a large bowl add egg, cottage cheese, garlic powder, Italian seasoning & 1/4 cup cheese. Mix well. Add turkey & mix with hands until combined. Shape into 1 inch meatballs.
2. Lightly coat a large skillet with cooking spray & heat over medium-high. Add meatballs to skillet & cook 4-5 minutes, flip & cook additional 4-5 minutes.
3. In a large stockpot, bring broth to a boil. Add green beans & squash. Cook 8-10 minutes or until crisp-tender.
4. Add meatballs & simmer 3-5 minutes or until cooked through.
5. Stir in spinach & parsley. Cook 2-3 minutes or until wilted.
6. Serve topped with remaining cheese.