1. Preheat oven to 375°F. Lightly coat a large casserole dish with cooking spray & set aside.
2. Heat a large skillet over medium-high. Add turkey, garlic, cumin, & chipotle powder. Cook 5-7 minutes, crumbling meat, stirring occasionally until turkey is cooked through.
3. In a large bowl, add eggs & whisk. Add cooked turkey, potatoes, cottage cheese, spinach & 1 cup cheese. Mix well. Pour mixture into prepared baking dish & spread evenly.
4. Top casserole with remaining cheese. Bake 25-30 minutes or until cooked through & golden brown on top.
5. Let cool 5 minutes. Cut into squares & serve.