1. Prepare rice according to package directions. Fluff with fork & set aside.
2. In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high. Add tilapia & garlic. Cook 5-7 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Shred tilapia & move to the side of the skillet.
3. Add onions & mushrooms. Cook 3-5 minutes or until golden brown. Combine vegetables & fish in skillet.
4. In a small bowl add tomato paste, vinegar & water. Mix well.
5. Stir in tomato mixture to skillet. Reduce heat to low, add potatoes & cook 15 minutes or until potatoes are fork-tender.
6. Serve skillet over rice & top with parsley.