- Preheat oven to 400°F. Lightly coat two baking sheets with cooking spray. Place peppers on baking sheets. Set aside.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high. Add beef, onion & taco seasoning. Cook 4-5 minutes or until beef is no longer pink.
- Add corn, beans & salsa. Stir to combine. Continue to heat over medium-high heat until the filling comes to a simmer. Remove from heat.
- Fill peppers with beef mixture & top with cheese. Bake 20-25 minutes or until cheese is melted & filling bubbles.
- Remove from oven & cool 5-7 minutes. Serve topped with cilantro & yogurt.