1. Preheat oven to 350°F. In a saucepan, prepare barley according to package directions. Set aside.
2. In a large skillet, heat oil over high. Add sweet potatoes, turkey, rosemary & garlic. Cook 10 minutes or until turkey is cooked through, crumbling throughout. Add kale & stir to combine.
3. Lightly coat a large casserole dish with cooking spray. Combine turkey mixture & barley in the skillet. Spread evenly in the casserole dish.
4. In the saucepan add flour, milk & broth. Whisk continuously until smooth. Add 1/2 cup of cheese and heat on low. Whisk until cheese is melted.
5. Pour sauce over turkey mixture. Top with remaining cheese & bake 10 minutes or until sauce is bubbly & cheese is melted.