- Preheat oven to 375° F. Lightly coat a square casserole dish with cooking spray. Set aside.
- Fill a large stockpot with water & bring to a boil. Add potatoes, cover & cook 12-15 minutes or until fork-tender. Drain.
- In a large bowl, add potatoes & smash with a fork. Add sugar, vanilla, 2 tsp cinnamon, ½ tsp nutmeg & 1/2 cup of pecans. Mix well.
- In a small bowl, add oats, ½ cup pecans, 1 tsp cinnamon, ½ tsp nutmeg & honey. Mix well.
- Spread potato mixture evenly in casserole dish & top with oat mixture. Bake 15-20 minutes or until oats are crispy & dish is heated through. Top with yogurt & serve.