1. To make Pico de Gallo, mix all ingredients in a bowl. Cover & refrigerate.
2. In a small bowl, mix juice, 1 Tbsp oil, honey, 1/2 tsp pepper & garlic powder. Place fish in mixture & coat to marinade.
3. When ready to cook, mix flour & remaining pepper on a plate. Remove fish from marinade & lightly coat with flour on both sides.
4. In a medium skillet, heat remaining oil over medium-high. Add fish & cook 3-4 minutes per side, or until fish flakes with a fork.
5. Place fish in tortillas & top with lettuce, Pico de Gallo & lime juice.