1. Preheat oven to 375°F. Prepare rice according to package directions. Fluff with fork & set aside.
2. Scoop out & discard squash seeds. Set aside.
3. Heat a large skillet over medium. Add turkey, onion & garlic. Cook 5-7 minutes, crumbling meat, stirring occasionally. Add bell pepper & Italian seasoning. Stir & cook 3-4 minutes until meat is fully browned.
4. Remove from heat. Stir in rice, tomato sauce & half of cheese.
5. Lightly coat a large casserole dish with cooking spray. Fill squash with turkey mix & place in dish filling-side up. Top with remaining cheese & bake uncovered 20-25 minutes or until squash are crisp-tender & filling is hot.