- Preheat oven to 450℉.
- Lightly coat a pie dish with cooking spray. Place pie crust in pie dish.
- In a small bowl, mix ricotta cheese, cinnamon & 1 Tbsp honey. Spread evenly on pie crust leaving space around the edges.
- In a medium bowl, toss strawberries in lemon juice. Add strawberries on top of cheese mixture & fold pie crust over strawberries to make a crust. Brush crust edge with egg.
- Bake 12-15 minutes, or until crust is golden brown.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, mix balsamic vinegar with 2 Tbsp honey. Drizzle over tart & serve.