1. Preheat oven to 375°F. Lightly coat a round baking dish with cooking spray. Set aside.
2. In a microwave-safe baking dish, add 1 inch of water. Cut spaghetti squash in half, scoop out seeds & poke holes on both sides of squash using a fork. Place face down in dish. Microwave squash 10 minutes or until fork-tender.
3. Caution, squash may be hot. Using a fork, scoop squash out of skin into a large bowl. Add cottage cheese, parmesan & eggs. Mix well.
4. Spread squash mixture evenly in baking dish. Layer zucchini slices on top. Spread sauce evenly & top with mozzarella. Bake 10-15 minutes or until bubbly & cheese is melted.
5. Let cool 4-5 minutes. Cut into slices & serve topped with basil.