1. Heat a large, deep skillet over medium-high. Add beef & cook 4-5 minutes, crumbling meat, stirring throughout.
2. Add chili powder, garlic powder, peppers & onions. Mix well. Cook 3-4 minutes, stirring occasionally.
3. Stir in tomato paste, broth & Worcestershire sauce. Bring to a simmer.
4. In a small bowl, whisk together cornstarch & water. Add to skillet & stir 2-3 minutes, or until sauce thickens.
5. To serve, top bun with 1/2 cup beef mixture & 2 Tbsp of cheese.
2 responses to “Southwest Sloppy Joes”
I’m type 2diabeticiwouldlovetogetsomerecipes
Find more healthy recipes at onieproject.org/recipes. You can search by ingredients, cook time, cooking method, and meal type!