- Heat a large skillet over medium high. Add ground beef & taco seasoning. Cook 5-7 minutes or until cooked through, crumbling meat throughout. Turn off heat. Drain grease if needed.
- Stir in beans, corn, tomatoes, cilantro & half of the enchilada sauce.
- Lightly coat the inside of a slow cooker with cooking spray. Cover the bottom of the slow cooker with two tortillas. Spread ⅓ of ground beef mixture evenly & top with 1/2 cup cheese. Repeat with 2 more layers; top with remaining tortillas, enchilada sauce & cheese.
- Cover & cook on low 3-4 hours or high 2-3 hours.
- To serve, top with yogurt.