- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add shrimp & cook no more than 2 minutes, or until shrimp are white & plump. Use a slotted spoon to remove shrimp from boiling water. Immediately plunge cooked shrimp into ice water to stop the cooking process. Set aside.
- In a small bowl add lime juice, orange juice, hot sauce & olive oil. Mix well. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, add cucumber, peppers, tomatoes, onion, garlic & cilantro.
- Chop shrimp into 1/2-inch pieces & add to bowl. Mix well. Add sauce & toss to combine.
- Cover bowl with plastic wrap & refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving.