- Preheat oven to 425°F. Lightly coat a large baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine chicken, peppers, onion, oil & spices. Mix well. Spread chicken, peppers & onions evenly on baking sheet.
- Bake 18-20 minutes, until chicken is cooked through. Turn oven to broil & cook another 1-2 minutes. Watch carefully so veggies don’t burn.
- Warm tortillas in microwave 30 seconds or wrapped in foil in oven 3-5 minutes.
- Squeeze lime juice over fajita mixture while hot & top with cilantro. Serve in warm tortillas with cilantro.