- Prepare rice according to package directions. Fluff with a fork & set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, add beef & cornstarch. Toss until well coated & set aside.
- In a large skillet, heat oil over high. Add beef & stir-fry 2-3 minutes, until beef is almost cooked through. Add green beans & sauté 3-5 minutes, or until slightly tender.
- Reduce heat to medium. Add garlic, ginger, soy sauce, vinegar & honey. Stir quickly to coat beef. Cook another 1-2 minutes, or until beef is cooked through and sauce thickens.
- Serve over rice topped with green onions & sesame seeds.