1. In a large stockpot heat oil over medium. Add pork, onion, garlic & rosemary. Cook 5-7 minutes or until pork browns & onions are soft.
2. Add root vegetables & cook 5 minutes. Add broth & bring to a boil, stirring often.
3. Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, combine biscuit mix, Italian seasoning & milk. Stir until a stiff dough forms.
4. Once boiling, stir in greens & return to a simmer.
5. Drop 1 Tbsp dough at a time in stew; about 16 dumplings. Cover & cook undisturbed 10 minutes, or until dumplings are firm & vegetables are tender.