1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. In a large bowl, add fennel, carrots & cauliflower. Drizzle olive oil, garlic & 1 tsp pepper over vegetables. Toss to combine.
3. Lightly coat two foil-wrapped sheet pans with cooking spray. Spread vegetables evenly on pans & roast 15 minutes.
4. Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, combine remaining pepper & thyme. Coat pork chops & set aside.
5. Remove pans from oven. Place pork chops on pans with vegetables. Roast another 20-25 minutes or until pork is cooked through & vegetables are fork-tender. Turn pork & vegetables half way through.
6. Serve pork chops & vegetables topped with minced carrots & fennel greens.