1. Preheat oven to 400° F.
2. In a large zip-close plastic bag, add vinegar & dressing. Close & shake until combined. Add chicken to bag, close & marinate in refrigerator until ready.
3. Line a sheet pan with aluminum foil & place broccoli, carrots & tomatoes on the pan. Drizzle oil over vegetables & toss to coat. Sprinkle garlic & Italian seasoning over vegetables & spread out evenly. Roast 10 min.
4. Remove pan from oven, push vegetables to either side & place chicken in the center. Roast another 12-15 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through & vegetables are fork-tender.
5. Add dinner rolls to pan 5 minutes before removing from the oven.
6. To serve, top with parsley & drizzle remaining vinegar mixture over the dish.