- In a small bowl, add 1 Tbsp oil, soy sauce & honey. Mix well & set aside.
- Cook ramen according to package directions. Drain & set aside.
- In a large skillet, heat remaining 2 Tbsp of oil over medium. Add peas, carrots, pepper, tofu & half of the onions. Stir fry 5-6 minutes, or until vegetables are fork-tender.
- Add vinegar to loosen any browned bits from the pan. Add cooked ramen & sauce. Gently toss to combine.
- Serve topped with remaining green onions!
One response to “Quick Ramen Lo Mein”