- Place chicken on a sheet of plastic wrap. Cover with another sheet & lightly pound with the bottom of a jar to about 1/3-inch thickness. Pat dry with paper towel.
- In a small bowl, add flour. In another small bowl, lightly beat egg. In a medium bowl, combine breadcrumbs, parmesan & oregano.
- Coat chicken in flour & shake off excess. Dip chicken in egg, then in breadcrumb mixture.
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high. Add chicken & cook 3-4 minutes per side, until golden brown.
- In a small saucepan, heat tomato sauce 2-3 minutes, or until warm. Before removing from skillet, top chicken with sauce & cheese. Serve when cheese is melted.