1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. In a large bowl whisk together flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt & 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice. Set aside.
3. In a medium bowl whisk together 1 cup yogurt, milk, eggs, banana & honey. Stir until evenly mixed. Add pumpkin & flour mixture. Gently mix.
4. Lightly coat a muffin tin with cooking spray. Fill cups half-full with muffin mix. Bake 18-20 minutes or until tops are browned. To check, insert a knife in the middle. If ready, it will come out clean.
5. Meanwhile, in a small bowl add remaining yogurt & pumpkin pie spice. Mix well.
6. Serve muffins topped with pumpkin pie yogurt dip.