- In a medium bowl, whisk together oil, lime juice, honey, vinegar, pepper & 1 Tbsp sriracha to make sauce.
- Transfer 1/4 cup of sauce to a second bowl & add pork. Toss to evenly coat.
- In original bowl, toss carrots & cucumber with remaining sauce.
- Lightly coat a large skillet with non-stick spray & heat over medium-high. Add pork & cook 5-7 minutes per side, until browned & cooked through. Remove pork, let cool 3-5 minutes & thinly slice.
- In a small bowl, stir together mayonnaise & remaining 1 Tbsp sriracha. Spread onto one side of each sub roll.
- Build sandwiches with pork slices, carrot-cucumber mixture & cilantro garnish.