1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. In a large bowl add peanut butter, oil & sugars. Whisk until blended.
3. Add eggs, yogurt & vanilla to peanut butter mixture. Whisk until combined.
4. In a separate bowl, add flour, cocoa, oats, baking soda & salt. Whisk together.
5. Gradually add dry ingredients to peanut butter mixture until blended. (It will be sticky.)
6. Stir in chocolate & peanut butter chips.
7. Place a heaping tablespoon of dough on ungreased cookie sheets, spacing 2 inches apart.
8. Slightly flatten each cookie with the bottom of a glass or spoon.
9. Bake 8-10 min, or until they are set and tops appear cracked.
10. Remove from sheet & cool.