1. In a blender add milk, sugar, vanilla & fruit. Blend until smooth.
2. In the sandwich-size bag add fruit mixture. Squeeze air out & zip closed.
3. Put ingredients bag into the quart-size bag & zip closed to prevent leaking.
4. In the gallon-size bag add ice & salt. Place sealed ingredient bags into the ice bag, squeeze air out & zip closed.
5. Shake 5-10 minutes or until ice cream reaches desired thickness.
6. Scoop into bowls & serve immediately or store frozen up to 2 days.
2 responses to “Peachy Delight Homemade Ice Cream”
Less salt an one more tablespoon of sugar
You Need 3 more tablespoons of salt and add 1/2 sugar that will make it the best.