1. Preheat oven to 475°F.
2. Cut off ends of zucchini & squash. Chop lengthwise into ¼ inch thick veggie fries. Set aside.
3. In a medium bowl, whisk together eggs & milk until smooth.
4. In a large, zip-close bag add flour, cornmeal, cheese, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder & chili powder. Seal bag & shake until mixed well.
5. Dip fries in egg mixture & place inside bag.
6. Seal & shake bag until fries are coated with flour mixture.
7. Cover a large baking sheet with foil & lightly coat with cooking spray. Spread fries evenly on baking sheet. Bake 8-10 minutes.
8. Meanwhile, prepare sauce. In a small bowl, add yogurt, garlic & hot sauce. Mix well.
9. Once fries are golden brown, turn over & bake another 8-10 minutes.