1. Heat a large skillet over medium. Add turkey & cook 7-8 minutes crumbling meat, stirring occasionally. Drain & set aside.
2. Slice zucchini in long, thin strips.
3. In a large bowl, mix cooked turkey, cottage cheese & half of the cheese.
4. In a medium bowl, add tomato sauce & carrot. Mix well. Lightly coat a square glass baking dish with cooking spray. Place 1/2 cup sauce in the dish. Layer with zucchini, then cheese mixture. Repeat twice, ending with cheese mixture. Top with remaining cheese.
5. Cover with plastic wrap, leaving a corner open to vent. Microwave on high 5 minutes or until zucchini is tender.