- Prepare rice according to package directions. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, add cod, garlic & lime juice. Toss until fish is well-coated. Set aside.
- In a large stockpot, heat oil over medium heat. Add onion & cook for 2-3 minutes until softened. Add bell pepper, tomatoes, paprika & red pepper flakes. Cook for 2-3 minutes longer, until peppers begin to soften.
- Add coconut milk & mix well. Nestle fish in the stew & bring to a simmer. Cook, covered, for 10-15 minutes or until cooked through.
- Remove from heat & stir in half of cilantro. Ladle into bowls & garnish with remaining cilantro. Serve with rice.