1. Cook pasta according to package directions. Add beans during last 1-2 minutes of cooking to warm beans. Drain & set aside.
2. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high. Add zucchini, bell pepper & garlic. Cook 4-5 minutes or until edges begin to brown, stirring frequently.
3. Reduce heat to low. Stir in tomatoes. Cover & cook 3-4 minutes, or until tomatoes are warm.
4. In a large serving bowl add pasta & beans. Add rosemary & 1/4 cup cheese. Toss to combine.
5. To serve, spoon zucchini mixture over pasta & top with remaining 1/4 cup cheese.