1. Prepare noodles according to package directions. Drain & set aside.
2. In a medium bowl, combine beef & garlic. Scoop one tablespoon of beef into palm of hand & roll into a small ball. Repeat until all meatballs are made (approximately 24).
3. In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high. Add meatballs & cook 10 minutes or until browned, turning occasionally. Transfer meatballs to a plate & set aside.
4. Add mushrooms to skillet & cook 2-3 minutes, stirring often. Add bok choy & cook 3 minutes until bright green & tender.
5. Return meatballs to skillet. Add broth, soy sauce, ginger & honey. Bring to a boil & cook 3-4 minutes or until slightly thickened, stirring often.
6. Add noodles & mix well. Serve topped with green onions.