- Preheat oven to 325℉. Lightly coat a muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Spray a small amount of cooking spray in a medium nonstick pan & heat over medium. Warm both sides of each tortilla to make it pliable; quickly place in muffin tin & press down gently to form into a cup shape. Repeat with remaining tortillas.
- In a small bowl, combine beans, taco seasoning & salsa. Mash thoroughly with a fork.
- Fill tortilla cups about halfway with bean mixture, pressing down slightly. Bake 8-10 minutes, or until the edges of the cups become crispy.
- Remove pan from oven & add onion & cheese to each cup. Bake 3 minutes, or until the cheese is melted. Set aside.
- Spray a small amount of cooking spray in the pan used for tortillas & heat over medium-high. Fry 8 eggs to your liking.
- Place an egg on top of each tortilla cup. Serve topped with salsa, cilantro & avocado.