1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. In a large bowl add flour, baking powder & salt, Italian seasoning & cheese. Mix well.
3. In a separate small bowl combine water& olive oil.
4. Slowly add the water mixture to the flour. Mix until the dough forms a ball.
5. Sprinkle extra flour on work area, knead dough 3-4 minutes.
6. Lightly coat baking sheet or pizza pan with cooking spray. Using your hand, spread dough evenly on pan, about ¼ inch thick. Bake 15 minutes, or until golden brown & cooked through.
7. Remove crust from oven. Spread sauce, cheese & tomatoes evenly over crust. Bake 8-10 minutes, or until cheese is melted. Top with basil & serve.