1. Cut carrots & cucumbers into 1/4 inch thick slices (thick enough to hold a toothpick)
2. Cut cucumber slices into half moons. Cut a V shape wide enough to remove seeds.
3. Starting from the center of the carrot, cut a triangle pointing outward. Make a slice at the edge on either side of the triangle to remove two small triangle-shaped pieces of carrot, making a tulip shape. (see collage above)
4. Poke a toothpick in the bottom of tulip-shaped carrots. Slide cut cucumber v-side up on toothpick toward the carrot.
5. Stick a cheese cube on the bottom of the toothpick. Repeat!