1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. In a saucepan, heat oil over medium-high. Add tomatoes, tomato sauce, lemon juice, 2 Tbsp Italian seasoning & 2 tsp garlic powder. Reduce heat & simmer, stirring occasionally.
3. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, mix crackers, remaining garlic powder & Italian seasoning, onion powder & pepper.
4. Place flour, whisked eggs & cracker mixture each in separate bowls. Coat eggplant in flour, dip in egg & cover in cracker mixture.
5. Cover a large baking sheet with foil & lightly coat with cooking spray. Put eggplant on sheet & lightly cover with cooking spray. Bake 30-40 minutes, or until golden brown.
6. Top with tomato sauce & cheese. Serve immediately.