1. If the egg has holes on the top, double tape to prevent leakage. Use finger to smooth over tape to reduce air bubbles.
2. Use the nail to gently poke a hole in the center of the bottom of the egg. Make sure the hole is large enough for the popsicle stick.
3. Place 2 Tbsp yogurt in the egg top. Close egg & secure closed with tape. Place in egg carton.
4. Use icing tip or small funnel, slowly pour juice into the egg through the nail hole on the bottom of the egg. Leave room for juice to expand when frozen.
5. Wipe excess juice off the egg. Freeze overnight.
6. Once frozen, remove tape, and twist off egg top. Enjoy!