- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high. Add pork, paprika & oregano. Cook 3-5 minutes, or until browned. Transfer pork to a plate & set aside.
- Return skillet to medium heat. Add onion & bell pepper. Sauté 2-3 minutes, or until soft. Add garlic & tomatoes. Simmer 4-5 minutes, or until slightly thickened.
- Stir in rice & mix well. Add 1/2 of the broth, cover & cook 12-15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add pork back into skillet & stir in remaining broth. Cover & simmer until rice is tender, about 15 minutes. Stir in peas & cook 2 minutes.
- Serve topped with fresh parsley.