1. Prepared rice according to package directions. Set aside.
2. Heat oil in large skillet over medium, add onions & garlic. Cook 3-4 minutes, stirring occasionally.
3. Add beef to skillet & cook 5-7 minutes, or until beef is cooked through.
4. Add mango & curry powder. Cook 5 minutes, stirring constantly. Remove from heat & stir in peanuts.
5. In separate skillet heat remaining oil over medium-low heat, add plantains & cook 2-3 minutes each side, until golden brown.
6. Serve beef mixture over rice & plantains.