- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high. Brown steak for 4-5 minutes per side.
- Transfer beef to slow cooker. Add broth, tomato sauce, onion, bell pepper, garlic, tomato paste, cumin, cilantro, & vinegar. Mix well & cover. Cook on HIGH 3-4 hours or on LOW 7-8 hours.
- Prepare rice according to package instructions & set aside. Warm beans in microwave for 1 minute on high & set aside.
- Transfer meat to cutting board & use two forks to shred. Return shredded beef to slow cooker & mix well.
- Serve shredded beef over rice & black beans. Top with extra fresh cilantro.