1. Preheat oven to 450°F. Cover a large baking sheet with foil & lightly coat with cooking spray. Set aside.
2. In a large bowl, mix mayonnaise, milk, hot sauce & pepper. Add chicken to bowl, stir to coat with sauce.
3. In a large zip-close plastic bag crush tortilla chips, sunflower seeds & coriander.
4. Add sauce-coated chicken to crumb mixture. Close bag & shake to coat.
5. Place chicken on baking sheet & mist tops with cooking spray. Bake 6 minutes, turn & bake another 6 minutes, or until chicken is crisp & no longer pink inside.