- Preheat oven to 400°F. Lightly coat a large casserole dish with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, whisk together yogurt, flour, cumin, garlic powder & milk. Pour half of the sauce in the bottom of dish.
- In a large bowl, add chicken, spinach, onions, 1 can of chilies & 1 cup cheese. Mix well.
- Spoon chicken mixture into the center of the tortilla. Roll it up & place seam-side down in the casserole dish. Repeat for all tortillas.
- Top evenly with remaining sauce, cheese & can of chiles. Bake 25-30 minutes or until heated through.