- Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly coat baking sheet with cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt & sugar. Stir in walnuts & cranberries.
- In a separate bowl, add applesauce, oil & juice. Mix well.
- Gradually add applesauce mix to the dry ingredient mix, stirring throughout.
- Cover dough & refrigerate 30 minutes.
- Once dough is chilled, flour hands & roll dough into 1 1/2 inch balls & place on baking sheet.
- Bake cookies 12-15 minutes, or until lightly brown.