1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly coat baking sheet with cooking spray. Set aside.
2. In a large bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, baking soda & salt. Stir in walnuts & cranberries.
3. In a separate bowl, add applesauce, oil & juice. Mix well.
4. Gradually add applesauce mix to the dry ingredient mix, stirring throughout.
5. Cover dough & refrigerate 30 minutes.
6. Once dough is chilled, flour hands & roll dough into 1 1/2 inch balls & place on baking sheet.
7. Bake cookies 12-15 minutes, or until lightly brown.