- Prepare rice according to package directions. Fluff with a fork & set aside.
- Preheat oven to 400℉. Soak skewers in water to prevent wood from burning.
- In a small bowl, stir together honey, tomato paste, vinegar, chipotle powder & garlic. Set aside.
- Lightly coat a large baking sheet with cooking spray. On a wooden skewer, add 4 pieces each of chicken, bell pepper & pineapple. Place on baking sheet & repeat for remaining skewers.
- Spoon sauce evenly over skewers. Bake 16-18 minutes, or until chicken is fully cooked.
- Serve over rice.