- In a zip-close bag, combine yogurt, garlic, lemon juice & Greek seasoning. Add chicken & toss until well-coated. Refrigerate 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare rice according to package instructions. Set aside to cool.
- In a small bowl, combine lemon juice, zest, oil & pepper for dressing.
- In a large bowl, add cucumber, onions, tomato, parsley & rice. Stir in dressing & mix thoroughly. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Heat a large skillet over medium. Add chicken & cook 5-7 minutes per side or until cooked through. Remove chicken & slice. Serve chicken over tabouli salad.