1. In a microwave safe baking dish, add 1 inch of water. Cut squash in half, scoop out seeds & poke holes on both sides of squash using a fork. Place it face down in dish. Microwave squash 10 minutes or until soft.
2. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, heat oil & garlic over medium-high. Add chicken & cook 5-7 minutes or until golden brown on all sides
3. Add mushrooms, broccoli & chipotle powder. Cook 5-7 minutes, stirring occasionally.
4. Slowly stir in milk, flour & cheeses until smooth. Remove from heat.
5. Caution squash may be hot. Using a fork, scrape flesh of squash into a large bowl. Add skillet contents to spaghetti squash & mix well. Serve immediately.